- Through its network of Web properties, Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. provides you with access to a variety of resources (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
- Use of this website is free and intended for active employees only and is to be utilized only through the world wide web. Any removal of the information contained on the site including graphics, HTML, script, or any type of file for non-approved use is strictly prohibited.
- The accuracy of any calculations performed on the site are never guaranteed and should be performed and verified with a licensed professional engineer.
- Any rebroadcast or reuse of the information on this site for commercial, financial, or personal gain without express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- All information on this site is confidential and can only be utilized for approved uses by Atalanta Enterprises, Inc.
- All technical content and design license is copyrighted by Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. with all rights reserved.
- In no event shall Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
- If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. server, or the network(s) connected to any Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
How do I begin my free trial? Begin your free trial for a service by clicking on the service you want to try in the menu. Click on the “Free Trial” button on any service advertisement pages. If you already have a user account and are logged in, you will also go to the service you want to purchase. From there, click on the “Free Trial” link. You will NOT have to enter any credit card information. You can also start your free trial for a service from your company account page shown in the menu after you log in.
When does the free trial period end? The free trial period ends 30 days after you start your free service. There will be a countdown shown on the page of the service you are trying letting you know how many days are left in your trial.
Can I sign up for more than one free trial at once? Yes. To do so, you can go to the service you want to try in the menu after logging in.
Can I sign up for free trials for any service at any time? Yes. After you have created your free account, you can start a free trial for any service at any time provided that you already haven't completed a free trial on that service.
What happens at the end of the free trial? You will be given the opportunity to continue your service at the price shown. If you do not choose to continue, you will no longer have access to this service. You will still be able to use your account for the free services and any other services you have already signed up for. If you choose to continue with the service, you will be asked to enter your credit card information. If your credit card is already on file from a previous service, you will just have to confirm your purchase. Your credit card will be charged for one month of service the same day you sign up for a service. Your credit card will automatically be charged the same day every month for this service until you cancel.
Will I receive a statement showing the charges to my credit card? For your records, you will receive a monthly statement showing the charges to your credit card within 24 hrs of ordering and every month thereafter until you cancel your services.
Will the service rates increase? No! The current price of the service when you sign up will be the price you pay for as long as you continue the service...no increases in the rate you pay!
How do I change my credit card information? Change your credit card information by logging in, and going to your company account page located in the menu. Only the main point of contact for your company can view and change your company's credit card information.
How do I know when my credit card will be charged for a service? The monthly statements we send you will show the dates your credit card will be charged for a service. You can also see these dates on your company account page after you log in.
Can I cancel anytime? Yes! Our services require NO contracts! You may cancel whenever you want, however there are no pro-rated credits. If you cancel at the beginning of your period of a service, you will continue to have access to that service until the end of pay period and will be charged for that service period. The cancelled service will no longer be available to you after your service period is up, and you will no longer be charged for that service. Example: If your purchased a service on May 2, and you decide to cancel on July 3, you will be charged for May, June & July. However, you will continue to have access of the service through August 1. You will no longer have access to that service starting August 2.
How do I cancel a service? Cancel your service by logging in to ConstructionMonkey.com and click on the “cancel” link behind the service you want to cancel (located in your company account). Only users with administrative rights to your company can cancel a service.
Will I get confirmation of my cancelation? Yes. You will receive an email confirming your cancelation within 24 hours of cancelation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at 1.720.350.4692.
Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.ConstructionMonkey.com.
Our postal address is: Atalanta Enterprises, Inc., 3388 S Flamingo Way, Denver, CO 80222, Attn: Website Privacy
We collect two types of information about users: personal information (such as name and e-mail address) and aggregate information (such as information about how many users log on to our websites on a daily basis).
Personal information is collected when users voluntarily register for membership services. These services include, but are not limited to, receiving electronic newsletters, answering surveys, purchasing items/services, and entering contests and other promotional opportunities provided on ConstructionMonkey.com. We may receive personal usage and demographic information from our third-party partners, and we also collect e-mail addresses from users who send us support mail or request technical or other help. This information enables us to deliver the services you have requested and improve our website.
ConstructionMonkey.com records IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to provide aggregate data about the volume of use on our website. We also create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers and partners.
As a measure of user interest, we track search terms that are entered into our website’s search features. Search data and user-provided information help to improve the relevancy of search results by learning user preferences and prioritizing search results accordingly. The intended result is a more efficient search feature for visitors to our website.
ConstructionMonkey.com uses ‘cookies’ to personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued you the cookie.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We use the information collected to improve the content of our website, customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual user; to notify users about updates, promotional offers, and to investigate violations of our terms and conditions of use.
ConstructionMonkey.com may share the personal and aggregate information we collect with our 'Outside Hosts'. Note that each of our 'Outside Hosts' follows separate privacy policies. ConstructionMonkey.com is not responsible for policies other than our own.
ConstructionMonkey.com may share aggregate information with third parties for advertising and promotional purposes; and may share personal and aggregate information with consultants and affiliates for internal business purposes.
ConstructionMonkey.com may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. or ConstructionMonkey.com; or (c) if ConstructionMonkey.com believes that your membership has been used to commit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health or safety of another user, person, or of the general public.
In addition, ConstructionMonkey.com receives personal usage and demographic information from third parties and uses this information to improve our products and services.
Our e-commerce hosts use secure server software (SSL). SSL encrypts all your personal information transmitted over the internet, including your credit card number, name and address. This technology is designed to protect your information by rendering it useless, should it ever be intercepted in transit. No credit card information is kept by us on any servers used to deliver Internet content for ConstructionMonkey.com.
OPTING-OUT, CORRECTIONS AND CANCELLATIONS:
Upon request, ConstructionMonkey.com will (a) remove you and your personal information from our databases (other than our accounting database), thereby canceling your registration with ConstructionMonkey.com; (b) correct personal information that you state is erroneous; or (c) permit you to “opt out” of further e-mail contact (but still allowing access to the site) or (d) delete your name and address to any third party who might want to contact you through the mail. To Opt Out or request a correction or cancellation send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Atalanta Enterprises, Inc., 3388 S Flamingo Way, Denver, CO 80222, Attn: Website Privacy.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
ConstructionMonkey.com places a priority on the security of your personal information. Your personal information on ConstructionMonkey.com is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. ConstructionMonkey.com secures personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a secure environment, which is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We believe that we have adequate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of the information we collect on our website. We also use internal protections to limit access to user’s personal information to only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job. Personal information (like your credit card number) is transmitted to other websites through encrypted secure server software (SSL).
CHILDREN UNDER 18:
No children under the age of 18 should enter ConstructionMonkey.com without their parent’s approval. No children under the age of 13 should register for ConstructionMonkey.com, or provide any e-mail address or other information that would allow them to be personally identified.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
ConstructionMonkey.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from ConstructionMonkey.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. ConstructionMonkey.com is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites not affiliated with ConstructionMonkey.com and Atalanta Enterprises, Inc.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT:
ConstructionMonkey.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall ConstructionMonkey.com, Atalanta Enterprises, Inc. or its subsidiaries be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the information or materials on ConstructionMonkey.com.
Vice President - COO
Atalanta Enterprises, Inc.